Kirsty Innes PR provides business with the following services:
- Strategic communications (including PR, Marketing and digital communications) – planning, advice and delivery.
- Communications Audit/Communications Dr – helping you review and improve your current communications plans.
- Brand articulation or strategy sessions – leading participative sessions with your team, Board and/or stakeholders to help you create, define or refine your brand strategy so that it has the greatest impact on organisational objectives.
- Media engagement – generating coverage and managing media relations.
- Social media and blogger engagement – building profiles, encouraging third party commentary, engaging with bloggers and developing creatives. Kirsty can also help you create a social media policy for your business.
- Stakeholder event management – managing and coordinating events to engage a range of stakeholders.
- Integrated campaigns – managing, coordinating and supporting multi-disciplined communications campaigns across paid for, earned, social and owned communications platforms.
- Design – Working with some of the best graphic designers and creative professionals, Kirsty can project manage the design and development of engaging creative communications tools (from printed leaflets, annual reports and brochures to websites, e-communications and social media creatives).
- Video and photography for PR – Kirsty project manages the creation of impactful videos and photography to support communications – from the creation of briefs to working with her network of leading photographers and videographers to ensure the final creatives meet the needs of clients.
- Teamwork – working with your own marketing and PR teams and/or your marketing strategy, Kirsty will ensure that her work complements your existing strategy. She has also selected a range of business associates who are some of the best at what they do to ensure clients get the best return for money.
- Audience insight research – working with some of the countries leading qualified research professionals, Kirsty project manages the development and delivery of audience insight research to inform and support communications strategies.
- Communications Manager SOS – As an experienced senior communications professional, Kirsty can support organisations when their own communications, marketing or PR manager or director is absent. For example, she recently supported the Scottish Seabird Centre while their Marketing Manager post was vacant during a peak period.
- Participation – Kirsty can support organisations in developing participative processes (a vital element of a human rights based approach and a fantastic way to build and strengthen your business).
- Adding value through partnerships – with her strong working relationships across a range of sectors, Kirsty can help you to build partnerships and/or support that will make your budget go further.
- Training and workships – Kirsty can develop workshops and/or arrange training to suit your communications requirements.
- One to one coaching – Kirsty can provide one to one coaching for your employees and or private individuals looking to develop their skills in communications and PR.
- Writing industry award entries – utilising Kirsty’s experience of writing award-winning submissions (she has previously written entries for CIPR PRide Gold award winning campaigns).
- White label services – Kirsty provides support to other trusted like-minded creative consultancies to help drive busy projects and/or assist with securing new business.
As an independent PR consultant, Kirsty Innes PR offers senior level support and commitment at all times.
*Note: Kirsty’s Twitter account @KirstyInnesPR is followed by over 2,000 key influencers, including leading journalists and bloggers around the world. All of Kirsty’s clients will benefit from publicity through this and her Facebook page.