- A Top 100 Women in Tourism Award winner in 2020, Kirsty is an experienced tourism communications and business consultant, and project manager.
- From the development of business strategy and management of tourism campaigns to leading the creation of travel trade product, short films and visitor exhibitions, she has led and delivered a wide range of services for tourism clients, particularly visitor attractions and destination marketing companies.
- She also works with a number of leading business associates to ensure the greatest impact for clients, including travel trade specialists, market researchers, exhibition designers, PRs, marketers, film makers, graphic designers and content writers.
- Kirsty Innes PR has worked with:
- The East Lothian Tourism Attractions Group
- Visit East Lothian
- The Great Tapestry of Scotland
- The Scottish Seabird Centre
- Ayrshire & Arran Tourism
- Destination Dumfries & Galloway
- Scottish Borders Council and the Southern Uplands Partnership for the Scottish Borders Nature Festival.
- Garda Trentino
- tour operator McKinlay Kidd
- Before setting up her own company, Kirsty worked at a management level for VisitScotland (Scotland’s national tourist board). There she was responsible for developing core consumer PR strategies and managing a team to ensure these strategies were achieved. She oversaw a vast range of award-winning international and UK focused destination PR projects.
- Speaking about her involvement with Destination Dumfries and Galloway, then chair Wilma Finlay said: “Kirsty Innes has worked in the marketing of the region’s Wild Spring Festival. She has brought a strong strategic approach which, combined with her extensive tourism experience and individual tenacity and drive, has delivered positive PR coverage never before achieved for our region.”
- @KirstyInnesPR is followed by over 2000 people, including a significant number of influential UK travel writers, bloggers and tourism influencers.
Tap To Call
Tel: 07790 910 646